THE BEYONCE

Kamis, Februari 25, 2016

Yes right,, what goes around comes back around
Beyonce, a very talented singer. I adore her so much of her voice, her style, and her baby blue.
I don't know much about fashion, but i like her style. 'heboh' is what indoensian said. Her performance always awesome with wonderful voice and great dance. 
Actually, i also love her body curve, so sexy, ahahaha



I used to play Beyonce's song everyday. Damn, she's so cool. Smart. Hardworker. Beautiful. Confident. Relfection of a true independent woman.

Beyonce define true diva as a graceful, and talented, and strong, and fearless and brave person
and someone with humility. And i think, she already is.

And this is some quote from her:
Power means happiness; power means hard work and sacrifice.
Whenever I'm confused about something, I ask God to reveal the answers to my questions, and he does.
I love this photo
I believe there is a very hard work behind the scenes. How much she practice to sing, to dance, to make a great performance everytime she appears. Hardwork. That's what i learn from her. She is reflection of a strong woman with a lots of hard work until she can stand like this, like i see on tv s, magazine, or many social media.
May be it's harder for a woman, but she was able to do so. Amazing beyonce. Who inspire me to be an independent woman.
I truly believe that women should be financially independent from their men. And let's face it, money gives men the power to run the show. It gives men the power to define value. They define what's sexy. And men define what's feminine. It's ridiculous.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

mari meninggalkan jejak :)

Instagram

Subscribe